Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New pressure washer will not run off choke?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pressure washer will not run off choke?

Hi people,

I have a small petrol pressure washer, Filled with oil, Petrol, Water supply, I ran it for a couple mins but it stalls if i turn the choke off or even if i move the choke back a little?

Any ideas?

All the best & thanks

Re: New pressure washer will not run off choke?

Return it and exchange it for another one. You did say it was new, right?
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Hi BadgerDave,

Yes it brand new, Emailed the shop to give them a chance, They are ringing me to 2moro, The guy said it is an easy fix but i never left a phone number so i sent my number for them to call in the morning.

I think there is a air leak after the carb or maybe the mixture is wrong, Well, See what they say & if no joy with it while they are on the phone i will request a new replacement.

All the best
      Justin

Comment

I totally agree that you should demand a completely different unit. You purchased that first one with the expectations that you were buying a perfect one with no problems. It had a problem and you shouldn't have to settle for one that needed fixing right out of the box.
        ================================================== ====
        All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Working...
        X