Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does every single new post or reply to a post have to be approved by a moderator?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does every single new post or reply to a post have to be approved by a moderator?

Does every single new post or reply to a post have to be approved by a moderator? Things move really slow around this forum, IMO. I posted a reply to my own thread this morning and still do not see it on this board.

What gives??

Re: Does every single new post or reply to a post have to be approved by a moderator?

No, that just took 2 seconds

Comment

Re: Does every single new post or reply to a post have to be approved by a moderator?

There were some problems here awhile back with spammers. Because of that there were some changes made that affect new members. I don't recall exactly precisely what all of those changes were but I believe new members now have to have a certain number of posts before their posts and threads show up immediately. I do believe there is some type of screening done but again, I'm not sure exactly for how long.
      Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
      ------- Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
      X