RIDGID RD80706 Pressure Washer, 3300 PSI, 3 GPM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIDGID RD80706 Pressure Washer, 3300 PSI, 3 GPM

Hello everyone. First time poster here. Been searching for reviews on the new RD80706 Pressure Washer, 3300 PSI, 3 GPM, with the CAT Triplex pump and the Subaru 211cc OHC. I was coming up empty on this forum. I saw many reviews for the older models but surprisingly nothing on this newer model. I'm looking at buying it at HD who is selling it for $699. I might be able to get a slight military discount which makes it even better. Any good or bad things to say on this model? This will be my first PW and it will get plenty of residential use at our new home out in the country. Thanks.

Re: RIDGID RD80706 Pressure Washer, 3300 PSI, 3 GPM

I don't know anything about that pressure washer but most if not all HD's entend a 10% discount to active duty or retired military. All you need to do is show them a current military ID or a copy of your DD2214 to get it. As far as I know, there is no limitations as to how many times you can receive the discount.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

I was under the impression that all Ridgid pressure washers in stores were going clearance and moving out of stores. Not sure about whats available online though.

Comment

Originally posted by DCRanger View Post
        ... Any good or bad things to say on this model?
        All good. The 80706 is basically just the 80763 (discontinued) with the addition of an idle-down feature. And I was always of the opinion that the 80763 was Ridgid's overall finest P/W.
        "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

Great! Sounds like I'll be the proud owner of a new PW this weekend.

Comment

Working...
          X