X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color of battery LED's

I have 3 X4 batteries that are working fine. However, the LED's in one of the batteries are red, not orange like the other two. Even when the battery is fully charged, the LED's show full, but in red. Does anyone have X4 batteries like this?

Tom

Re: Color of battery LED's

My brother got the 3rd free battery, it has the red LED's and the 2 that came with the drill are orange. I'm guessing since they share the Milwaukee red lithium internals and either they got mixed up or production was short on the orange led's so they used red.

Comment

I also got the 3rd free battery, but I didn't notice if that was the one that has the red LEDs. Thanks!

Comment

all of mine are orange, even the freebie.
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

I assumed that was Ridgid's way of sorting out which batteries came in kits and ones sold on the peg?
          We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Working...
          X