X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewing LLSA information on-line if you did not register on-line

Does anyone know how I would go about viewing my registered tools on-line if I did not register on-line? I have used my LLSA to get replacement batteries recently and they guy at the service center wrote down the old numbers and the new numbers on the form, but after I left, I got to thinking it would be nice to see it was properly updated. I did not initially register on-line as I was not "connected" at the time.
    Thanks for your help.

Re: Viewing LLSA information on-line if you did not register on-line

that's a good question. if you got a registration card (small white plastic card with a numnber on it) after you registered your products via mail, i'd think there's something set up somewhere in ridgid's systems. i'd call CS (800-4RIDGID) and ask them how you can get at the information.
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

They do have what you are looking for, its called the "dashboard".. Forgive me if I cannot link you to it, but its out there someplace on their website.

[edit]
      Start here
      https://register.ridgidpower.com/customer_session/new
      Last edited by masterbeavis; 04-18-2012, 11:54 AM.
      We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

I did log in and create and account the other day, but did not see where I could associate the account with the LLSA number. Thanks for the replies, I'll try giving them a call this evening and will post back what I find.
        Thanks again.

Comment

Is this where you tried: https://register.ridgidpower.com/customer_session/new After this log on page, the next screen has tabs to show your products, registering products, and customer service. Everything there should be about you, if not, contact customer service.

Hope this helps.

Ron

Edit: Upon previewing my post to see if the link worked, I noticed that my log in was appearing. Think it's restricted to just my computer, but if it does appear on your viewing, I would appreciate a heads up to me so I can edit it out. Thanks.

Ron

Comment

Ron, I clicked on your link and what came up was my information. My WAG is it is IP address specific.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Yes, I created an account, but that was after the tools were registered by mail years ago, and I see no way to connect one with the other. I did speak to customer service and found some bad news. As it turns out, not all of the tools are registered as I thought. Still looking into that and that made me forget to ask her how to view the information on the acount I did set up. The CS rep said she could see the electronic acount I had set-up a few days ago and was looking at the LLSA account that one of the tools was registered under back in 2008. I'm still checking into things.

Comment

Working...
              X