X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pneumatic jobmax

pretty cool but like the corded version, i wouldnt use.

Pneumatic JobMax Multi-Tool Kit-R9020PNK at The Home Depot

in the description it says 7 tool heads? Whats new i wonder?
    Last edited by pesciwasp; 04-19-2012, 11:32 PM.

Re: pneumatic jobmax

The ridgid rep said a reciprocating head and I believe a cut off wheel head. Now they just need a rotory head tool as well as a grinder attachment maybe even a tin shears!

Comment

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
      The ridgid rep said a reciprocating head and I believe a cut off wheel head. Now they just need a rotory head tool as well as a grinder attachment maybe even a tin shears!
      mini circular too. Id buy all, im a junkie

Comment

at 18.2 cfm of air, where can this tool operate other than a home garage with a large compressor tank.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

18.2 cfm @ 90 psi is a pretty hungry tool. there are not that many compressors that will keep up with this tool, but it is an intermittent use type tool, you won't be doing long periods of on time I would not think. Still, I wonder if that's a typo as their web site is full of inaccurate information like this. need to check the manual and see what it says.
          ---------------
          Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
          ---------------
          “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
          ---------
          "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
          ---------
          sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

I think its more or less targeted as the "shop" version of the tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
              18.2 cfm @ 90 psi is a pretty hungry tool. there are not that many compressors that will keep up with this tool, but it is an intermittent use type tool, you won't be doing long periods of on time I would not think. Still, I wonder if that's a typo as their web site is full of inaccurate information like this. need to check the manual and see what it says.

i agree i think its a typo knowing home depot

Comment

That is a bunch of air but the Ridgid manual says the same
                Air Consumption at 100% Duty Cycle.................................18.2 SCFM at 90 psi

Comment

Originally posted by wbrooks View Post
                  That is a bunch of air but the Ridgid manual says the same
                  Air Consumption at 100% Duty Cycle.................................18.2 SCFM at 90 psi
                  you have it already?

Comment

all it needs is a portable air compressor,
                    Attached Files
                    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                    attributed to Samuel Johnson
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Nice BHD, is that something you put together?

Could my little baby tractor spin it?

Attachment
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Bob D.; 04-21-2012, 08:19 PM.
                      ---------------
                      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                      ---------------
                      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                      ---------
                      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                      ---------
                      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

IT is not that huge of a compressor, about 50 cubit feet a min and about 120 psi, I think if electric it would take a 15 hp motor, but I think your tractor would operate it,

the compressor was from a sugar beet thinner that my son scraped out, (one company tried to make a pneumatic beet thinner) to replace the need for immigrant workers, to hand thin the beets, they were not that effective I was told, and the tank is a propane tank trailer, (I guess the home land security is not happy with the tank trailers and I was able to buy it very low cost from a propane suppler), they were popular with propane powered tractors (one company Minneapolis Moline made a lot of them in the 60's and early 70's) and they were sold around here,

it took some looking to find the proper items to make the unloader work but I left the safey valves the propane tank had, and added ASME saftey valves to it as well, that can dump about thee times what the compressor can produce,
                        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                        attributed to Samuel Johnson
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
                          you have it already?
                          It is on the HD site under the more info tab

Comment

Attached are some guidelines for the output necessary to run the JobMax Air. Hopefully this helps clear up any confusion. Please let us know if you need more information.

ThanksAttachment
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X