No announcement yet.

Where can I get a Dado throat for saw

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get a Dado throat for saw

Does Rigid make a dado throat plate for the r4512 10" table saw? If so where can I find any other accesories for this saw?

Re: Where can I get a Dado throat for saw

I do not have a Ridgid saw, but on both of my old table saws, I just make my own throat plates, (similar to making a 0 clearance plate but with a larger opening in it)

Buy LEECRAFT RIDGID R4512 Table Saw Zero-Clearance Dado Insert at Woodcraft

Zero Clearance Table Saw Inserts - Rockler Woodworking and Hardware New Ridgid Zero Clearance Insert - 2003/2004 by Peachtree Woodworking PW949: Home Improvement

if you get your manual I would guess there would be a part number and by putting that part number in google most likely one would find some thing, if not what I found above was off a quick google search and it looks like amazon has a few different units, (not sure of the numbers, but like I said making one is not that hard,

On one of my saws it is out of 1/8" plate and the other saw a old Rockwell I make them out of 1/2 particle board, or ply wood,
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Re: Where can I get a Dado throat for saw

I make my throat plates from laminate flooring scraps or samples.

How To Make A Zero Clearance Insert | Woodworker's Guide