X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• service center and no problems

I decided it was time to see my local service center to get my 14.4 volt batteries replaces because they were lasting less and less with every charging time.
    I took 3 batteries that I had into the local service place and he ordered the 3 replacements. 2 of the 3 came in a matter of days and still waiting for the last battery to come, it is on back order. To make sure I did not run out of battery power the store owner gave me a 14.4 battery he had to keep as he knows I use my 14.4 volt drill and impact driver more often than my 18 volt tools.
    I am very pleased with the level of customer service i am getting.
    no complaints from me

Re: service center and no problems

Always good to see positive feedback since most only complain on here

Comment

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
      Always good to see positive feedback since most only complain on here
      +1
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Very good to hear, so thanks for the post!

Your "14.4 Volt" battery replacement flys in the face of a post a few weeks ago in where a customer was told by his service center that 14.4 Volt batteries were no longer available and thus the tool was useless and the LLSA was void. (I thought at the time the poster was just being told "a story") I'm very happy to read that my opinion of the LLSA was accurate.

Thanks again,

CWS

Comment

I am just waiting for the second replacement battery to come in. They told me it was backordered and just have to wait, got a free used battery just in case i need the power for work. no complaints from me.
          Besides I have had the drill for over 5 years and it has a hard life and never let me down. If they stop making the 14.4 battery they jsut give me a new set of the latest drill and impact to replace it. I will be happy

Comment

Working...
          X