18V cordless one-handed reciprocating saw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18V cordless one-handed reciprocating saw

I'm looking to purchase this saw. Contacted RIDGID customer service and they told me that if the saw is no longer in stores or online at HD then it's no longer available. Has this little machine really been discontinued? They still offer the corded version. Anybody know where I can buy a cordless? Open to the idea of reconditioned. In Vancouver, BC...

Thanks,
    Rob
    "Good enough" isn't really "good"...

Re: 18V cordless one-handed reciprocating saw

Try E-bay

Cactus Man

Comment

Mine is for sale, only used it twice. I cannot use it due to nerve problems in my hands.

Comment

I think they axed it due to a new reciprocating head for the Jobmax coming out later this year. It's a shame, unless they introduce an 18v handle, I'm going to call worthless. I love that little one hand saw, use it a lot. I found mine through craigslist as I couldn't find them new...

Comment

The jobmax recip head is now out online but sold out.

Comment

Now available as a tool only

Comment

Thanks for your feedback everyone.

Thanks for the PM slngblde but I think I've found an alternative that will meet my needs, (BTW I bought the same 8 pc kit a few years ago from HD for $450 - year end inventory clearance). Tried that hokey 18V caulking gun a few times. My hand is way too big for the grip. Would probably work alright to lay down adhesive for a subfloor or something where accuracy isn't too important.

I bought the new JobMax Recip Saw Attachment today, (thanks for the tip Highlife). In stock at the local HD. Looks good - feels like it has some guts to it. Haven't tried it yet though, left my power handle at the site today We'll give it a go tomorrow.

Name:  ffcabc517a6957257e732e7dc65aaef7.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  4.5 KB

Comment

Thanks erngum. Far as I can tell it looks like the product is not available in Canada.

Comment

Working...
                X