Hello All

I have a OL50135W Oil Lubricated Wheeled Compressor

The discharge tube cracked, so I got a new one from ridgid parts. This is a simple fix, but the tube did not come with the plastic furrels that go on the end of the tube.

I called Ridgid, they said that this unit is taken care of by Cambell Hausfeld, they referred me to a local repair center who told me that it was actually made by a company down south.

Whatever and where ever, I really don't care. I only want to get these furrels 3/8 is too small 1/2 is too big, it is either 7/16 or metric. I can not find them anywhere.

Can someone point me in the right direction

Thank You