Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

T Suare Biesemeyer Fence Installation instructions.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T Suare Biesemeyer Fence Installation instructions.

I just scored at a garage sale. I was able to purchase a T Square Biesemeyer fence with all bolts and hardware for $55.00. I owner said it came off his Uni-Saw and he had upgraded it and this one was just up in the rafters. I have done a search and found a bunch about members that have installed them but not how. Does anyone know where I can download installation instructions for it. I am guessing that it is the better fence since it came on the Uni-Saw and is 84" wide.

Thanks
    Charles

Re: T Suare Biesemeyer Fence Installation instructions.

As far as I know, Biesemeyer is now owned/sold by Delta, so I would try their website first for any pdf files or installation instructions. Otherwise, It's not real complicated- just a matter of positioning the angle iron where you want it on the front of the table saw and drilling/tapping?/mounting it there.

Comment

I have a copy of the installtion manual, if you still need it. The only thing is, I have to make a copy of it. Which could be a good thing, I can email it or fax it as well as snail mail.
      Let me know.

Comment

Thanks for your help. Today I found a website that had it in a pdf format. Looks like some work but should work ok.
        Charles

Comment

Working...
        X