X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid 10 Inch Cast Iron Table Saw - Casters / Wheels Won't Work

I purchased a Ridgid 10 Inch Cast Iron Table Saw – model R4512. I’ve assembled it, however when I step on the pedal to move it with the caster wheels, the lock slips off after moving it a couple of inches and it comes crashing down. Does anyone have any clear instructions or pictures as to how these casters get assembled and installed? I’ve double-checked them but can’t seem to figure out why the saw won’t move / roll properly. Thanks in advance.

Re: Ridgid 10 Inch Cast Iron Table Saw - Casters / Wheels Won't Work

Originally posted by thetransporter View Post
    I purchased a Ridgid 10 Inch Cast Iron Table Saw – model R4512. I’ve assembled it, however when I step on the pedal to move it with the caster wheels, the lock slips off after moving it a couple of inches and it comes crashing down. Does anyone have any clear instructions or pictures as to how these casters get assembled and installed? I’ve double-checked them but can’t seem to figure out why the saw won’t move / roll properly. Thanks in advance.
    Bolt it to the floor,Tell The Lil Woman to park ootside !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
    X