Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh, This Announcement Should Be Made Into A Sticky

Dear RIDGID Customer,

Thank you for your continued support as a loyal RIDGID power tool customer. In return, we as a team here at RIDGID’s warranty department are proud to support you with the Lifetime Service Agreement. In a continued effort to make sure your next service experience goes smoothly, we are bringing all registration accounts up to date.

Any replacement tool, battery, charger or serialized component that requires a full replacement under the Lifetime Service Agreement must be re-registered within 90 days of replacement to maintain Lifetime Service Agreement status. Any component not re-registered within 90 days of replacement will not maintain Lifetime Service Agreement status. These components not re-registered within 90 days will maintain the remainder of the 3-year limited warranty starting from the date of purchase or the date of manufacture on the originally purchased equipment. Please call RIDGID at 1-866-539-1710 to re-register your replacement components. Proof of replacement required.

As a courtesy for the next 90 days, you may call RIDGID and re-register any serialized component(s) you have ever previously had replaced under Lifetime Service Agreement status. Your replacement request will be grandfathered in and approved.

Note that after this 90 day period, all further components replaced under the Lifetime Service Agreement must be re-registered within 90 days of replacement, per the instructions above.

As always, please make sure your contact info and product info is always up to date. If you have any questions of concerns about the Lifetime Service Agreement, please visit our website at http://register.RIDGIDpower.com, or give us a call at 1-866-539-1710.

Best Regards,

RIDGID Warranty Department
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Re: Josh, This Announcement Should Be Made Into A Sticky

I have replacement tools but they already appear in my dashboard with the LSA Warranty. Do I need to call again for these or is this only relevant to replacement tools which do not appear in the dashboard?

Comment

The way I read it, it only applies to the actual replacement tools/batteries/chargers for the tools that are already in your Dashboard(stupid name). When you utilize the LLSA and receive new stuff it's up to you to register the replacements into the LLSA. When you call and do that I'm guessing that they will also want to know what in you Dashboard(stupid name) has been replaced so that they can delete those components at the same time.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Another hoop to jump through.
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Working...
        X