RIDGID Warranty Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIDGID Warranty Problems

This fellow seems to have had some warranty problems with his battery drill.

Re: RIDGID Warranty Problems

Didn't enjoy hearing of the problem, but man, that solution gave me my biggest chuckle of the day.

Name:  c9ada7ae77bce577993b99db035d1952.gif
Views: 3
Size:  50.5 KB

Comment

Him going nuts on it made me laugh too. Then the calmness at the end. I honestly did not do one search on Ridgid battery tools, but it just ended up in the sidebar of YouTube. So I clicked it to see what it was about. Whew!

Comment

Maybe he should have held that seminar at the Pro Deck of his local HD! That was absolutely hill-larry-a$$.
        ================================================== ====
        ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

This reminds me of a fellow several years ago who "had issues" with his Ryobi router and router table. He said that if people would send him enough money to buy the explosives, he would blow up the router, film it, and post the video on YouTube. Apparently he had several takers because the video was indeed posted. I wonder if it's still there?

Dan

Comment

What a waste... seriously all four couldn't have been bad. Why didn't he test the batteries on another tool to eliminate the items that were not the issue. If it was the drill that was the problem than sure make the video about destroying that if it helps him control his anger issues but to destroy all of it is just a waste in my opinion.

As it sits, he doesn't own anything now but a pile of broken debris... but oh well, guess he showed them.

Comment

Working...
            X