X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Customer Service

I just got off the phone with a lovely lady from customer service. I told her I had two batteries replaced last year and she asked for the cs# and model# of the batteries. I then asked if she could help me with a warranty issue on my dashboard. Everything in my 5 piece kit was shown to have the lsa, except my reciprocating saw. She said that was because the serial number was incorrect, and she waited until I went to my garage to get the saw. I read her the number and she said it would be taken care of the following day. I was very pleased to speak to an American, and very pleased with the service I received. Thanks Ridgid! Frank
    Last edited by Frankiarmz; 09-14-2012, 12:39 AM.

Re: Great Customer Service

Did you get her name by any chance? If it was Mel, I totally agree that she is the consumate professional. She helped me out with getting my OSS registered into the LLSA. Very friendly and helpful on the phone.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Dave, I'm pretty sure her name was Jane. She was well spoken and helpful which is plenty nowadays. She got a little laugh as I tried to read the serial number on the battery, it was real tiny I applaud Ridgid for keeping customer service in the USA!

Comment

That's great to hear. I also have had the best customer service from Ridge Tool on the professional-plumbing-tools side as well.

American
        Friendly
        Reasonably or very well versed in the product line
        And seemingly an effort to solve issues rather than avoid or pass blame

Those acting in this manner are appreciated and worth it.

Comment

No... No... This just cant be!! I am supposed to believe all the whiners on here could be rude and impatient? No no!!

Comment

Well, I got an email confirmation, and my dashboard shows the updates and changes. Thank you!!!!!
            Now if they could just offer a .....Never mind.

Comment

This has been my experience too. Almost 2 years ago now, I noticed some confusion in my "Dashboard" (stupid name)... and called and got "Amanda". After several minutes and realization that this was going to take even more time, she offered to print out my entire file and mail it to me.

Sure enough, a few days later I received my entire Ridgid and Ryobi tool inventory. I marked up the changes/corrections from my own database list and called Amanda back. Within minutes my "dashboard" was completely straightened out.

When it comes to any questions or concerns regarding Ridgid, I've always had courteous and quick response, and have always been highly satisfied. With Ryobi it's similar....(except for that 3-base router... that's still sort of "rub" )

CWS

Comment

When a business takes care of their customer service , it goes a very long way!

Comment

Working...
                X