X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cordless jigsaw

Does anyone know if Ridgid has a jigsaw for the new 18 volt series. I have an old 24 volt kit and you got an extra tool by mail-in rebate that jigsaw has been through hell along with all the other tools. I'm looking to replace them before to long the batteries are acting up (forgot to send in warrenty stuff) but 7 years of hard use and some good falls have taken their toll. If you have some info would be helpful.

Re: Cordless jigsaw

Originally posted by jlskelley View Post
    Does anyone know if Ridgid has a jigsaw for the new 18 volt series. I have an old 24 volt kit and you got an extra tool by mail-in rebate that jigsaw has been through hell along with all the other tools. I'm looking to replace them before to long the batteries are acting up (forgot to send in warrenty stuff) but 7 years of hard use and some good falls have taken their toll. If you have some info would be helpful.

RIDGID rep confirmed that there are no plans for a 18 volt jigsaw, radio with charger, grinder, or impact wrench. I hope they reconsider, would buy all of those.

Comment

What's wrong with your jigsaw? If it needs a few parts, might make sense to rebuild them. I love my cordless Ridgid jig saws. I found the 2nd on craigslist a few months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
        RIDGID rep confirmed that there are no plans for a 18 volt jigsaw, radio with charger, grinder, or impact wrench. I hope they reconsider, would buy all of those.
        I would buy them too, even if they did not come with the LSA.

Comment

Have been limping the whole kit along for awhile now. I work at a Home Depot anytime a Ridgid 18 volt display is sold I buy it most of the parts will cross over the batteries are dying with what I'd have to pay for 24 volt batteries I could almost have a new set and still have old equipment and all the pieces look like something out of a horror movie. They are starting to become unreliable. Might have to look at other sets

Comment

Working...
          X