TS3650 stops at approx 36 degrees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3650 stops at approx 36 degrees

Have TS3650 and it binds somewhere when I try to adjust to 45 degrees. I have read the owners manual and checked all the things it said. I cannot see anything binding. At around 36 degrees, it binds and starts to pull in the side panel.

Thanks,

Re: TS3650 stops at approx 36 degrees

Are you using a zero clearance table insert? Have you checked for sawdust build-up?
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

this issue has been discussed here before. Search for TS-3650 and you should find a number of threads with solutions to your problem.
      "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
      John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

make sure the bevel lock has been sufficiently loosened.
        there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
          make sure the bevel lock has been sufficiently loosened.
          you're right, that's another possibility.
          "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."

Comment

I will search here more. I have cleaned, taken bevel lock off, checked angle set screw. Will keep looking.

Thanks,

Dale

Comment

Make sure there is no build up of sawdust in the trunions.
              SSG, U.S. Army
              Retired
              K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

Originally posted by TOD View Post
                Make sure there is no build up of sawdust in the trunions.
                You may find some help in this old thread too. I think it was mentioned in here at one time.
                https://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/t7585/

Comment

Working...
                X