Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Rigid 10k watt generator with Honda engine. How much do they cost Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigid 10k watt generator with Honda engine. How much do they cost

I purchased a brand new rigid 10,000 watt generator with a Honda engine last august from home depot. It's still new in the box and I would like to sell it but I can't find my receipt, nor a link that can give me an idea. Home depot does not seem to sell them anymore. Can someone please give me an estimate of what one of these would cost new? Thanks

Re: Rigid 10k watt generator with Honda engine. How much do they cost

A 10k with a HONDA engine?
    Are you sure it's not an 8k (10k surge) with a SUBARU/ROBIN engine (which retailed at $1299 but has been seen on clearance as low as $799, btw)?
    What's the model number?
    "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

Your right about the watts it's 10k surge but it's a Honda engine. Any ideas?

Comment

Again, what's the model number? RD8000? RD908000? RD80011?

Comment

Rd8000 I believe

Comment

That's a Robin/Subaru engine. Biggest Ridgid generator w/Honda is a 7kw.

The RD8000 was originally retailed at $1299. Currently it's $1349 (yes, HD still sells them).
            Most people got theirs for significantly less... with closeouts & other discounts the average price on one seems to have been in the $900 range, plus or minus a handful.
            They're a decent generator, much more reliable than most other Chinese made generators.

Comment

Working...
            X