Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need dimensions of the box that the r4512 comes in

Guys,

Im planning on purchasing the r4512 table saw hopefully this weekend. However, the only store that has it on stock in about 45min away. Im trying to avoid driving to the store, paying for the saw, and then find out that it doesnt it in my Toyota xB.

Does anyone have the dimensions of the box that the saw comes in?

thanks! i really do appreciate it

Re: Need dimensions of the box that the r4512 comes in

If you don't receive a response here then either call the HD and ask them to measure the carton for you or call Ridgid Customer Service and ask if they have that info.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I have the box sitting in my basement. I measured it and its 30.5" x 41.25" x 23". It is big and it is heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by wrj View Post
        I have the box sitting in my basement. I measured it and its 30.5" x 41.25" x 23". It is big and it is heavy.

awesome! thank you soooo much. I really appreciate it

I can imagine that it's heavy, too. I think it's over 300lbs

Comment

Russ_1

If I'm not intruding, did you get your saw? And if so, have you started assembly?

Comment

the 4512 is under 270 lbs.

Rigid Table Saw from The Home Depot - Model#: R4512
            there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by wrj View Post
              Russ_1

If I'm not intruding, did you get your saw? And if so, have you started assembly?

Hi wrj,

Sorry for the delay

Yes! i did get the saw and im about 95% complete assembling it. I have read that it takes about 4 hrs to assembly. This seems to be somewhat accurate (assuming you dont use any power tools to move y9ou along quicker)

I thought it was going to be a pain in the butt to assembly, but actually, it was quite easy. However, getting everything align takes awhile.

Currently, you can get 10% off the saw if you open a HD credit card. This is what i did.
              Another strange thing was that there was some store representative that want to take a picture of me and the saw. Not sure why, maybe to post it in the store or something.

Comment

I just got on a few days ago too and they took a picture of me and the saw too.. I asked why and he said "I just need proof to show my boss that I am doing my job here" Could not understand that statement...

Comment

Working...
                X