Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 Gallon Portable Wet/Dry Vacuum Round Brush Attachment not up to snuff...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Gallon Portable Wet/Dry Vacuum Round Brush Attachment not up to snuff...

As the owner of an older 4 gallon portable wet dry vacuum that came with the round brush attachment I finally had to replace it. I will tell you that the new improved design leaves a lot to be desired. It would be nice if you could go back to the original as I find the new one fairly useless.

Anyone else have the same problems?

Re: 4 Gallon Portable Wet/Dry Vacuum Round Brush Attachment not up to snuff...

Have you checked to see if another manufacturers brush will fit your vac?
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

I haven't found any of the Ridgid "round" brush attachments to worth anything. The bristles simply curl over and tangle within just a couple of uses. Very poor choice of materials for the brush fibers I think. The fibers on the "floor attachment" seem to be okay, but it doesn't apply to bench and tool cleaning.

I have an old brush from a house vac (1970's as I recall) in which fits but that brush is so old, the fibers have worn down to the the plastic.

CWS

Comment

I purchase quite a few Ridgid tools and I should be able to purchase quality accessories for them, including the brush.

Comment

Working...
        X