Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 Gallon Portable Wet/Dry Vacuum Round Brush Attachment not up to snuff...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Gallon Portable Wet/Dry Vacuum Round Brush Attachment not up to snuff...

As the owner of an older 4 gallon portable wet dry vacuum that came with the round brush attachment I finally had to replace it. I will tell you that the new improved design leaves a lot to be desired. It would be nice if you could go back to the original as I find the new one fairly useless.

Anyone else have the same problems?

Re: 4 Gallon Portable Wet/Dry Vacuum Round Brush Attachment not up to snuff...

Have you checked to see if another manufacturers brush will fit your vac?
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I haven't found any of the Ridgid "round" brush attachments to worth anything. The bristles simply curl over and tangle within just a couple of uses. Very poor choice of materials for the brush fibers I think. The fibers on the "floor attachment" seem to be okay, but it doesn't apply to bench and tool cleaning.

I have an old brush from a house vac (1970's as I recall) in which fits but that brush is so old, the fibers have worn down to the the plastic.

CWS

Comment

I purchase quite a few Ridgid tools and I should be able to purchase quality accessories for them, including the brush.

Comment

Working...
        X