X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid TS2412-2 table saw blade guade

I got a Ridgid TS2412-2 from Craigs List. It has a missing blade guard. I know about the aftermarket guards, but I would first like to find an OEM style guard. Would a guard from a Ridgid TS2412-0 fit? Or a guard from certain Craftsman 113 models? I don't find information on the Ridgid ts2412-2, operators manual etc. If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it.

What is different about the TS2412-2?

Tim

Re: Ridgid TS2412-2 table saw blade guade

Yes, it will fit. Go to www.ereplacementparts.com and you should be able to find the part you need there. A warning, be prepared for sticker shock as you have to buy the whole assembly.
    Last edited by BadgerDave; 11-04-2012, 07:19 PM.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Thanks, I ordered and received the blade guard.

What is the difference between the TS2412-2 and other versions of this saw? Where can I find a manual?

Tim

Comment

I don't believe there are any huge differences between the TS2412 and TS2412-2. It's not unusual for a manufacturer to add the -1, -2, etc designation to a model number when a small change has been made to a product. Sometimes the product is exactly the same but a change in the location of where it's manufacturered has happened. I couldn't find the manual for the TS2412-2 but I did find one for the TS2412, HTH. I have DSL and for my confuser it did take a little while to load.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
        X