Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid RD908000S Gas generator where is serial #?

I'm trying to register my newly purchased RD 908000S 8000W gas generator online and can't seem to find the data plate with the serial number. I see the plate for the Subaru engine, but not for the generator itself.

When I enter the engine #, it gives me an error message.

I purchased this at Home Depot during our recent week long + power outage, courtesy of Storm Sandy. It was a life saver, you never realize how important some things are, until you lose them.

Anyway, appreciate any help you can give on this.

Re: Ridgid RD908000S Gas generator where is serial #?

Originally posted by PhilC View Post
    I'm trying to register my newly purchased RD 908000S 8000W gas generator online and can't seem to find the data plate with the serial number. I see the plate for the Subaru engine, but not for the generator itself.

When I enter the engine #, it gives me an error message.

I purchased this at Home Depot during our recent week long + power outage, courtesy of Storm Sandy. It was a life saver, you never realize how important some things are, until you lose them.

Anyway, appreciate any help you can give on this.

manual says http://www.ridgid.com/ASSETS/0C2E7E4...0Generator.pdf page 68
    Customer Service Information:For parts or service, contact your nearest RIDGID authorized service center. Besure to provide all relevant information when you call or visit. For the location of theauthorized service center nearest you, please call 1-866-539-1710 or visit us onlineat RIDGID Professional Tools Plumbing Pipe Pressing Locating Hand Woodworking Power Diagnostic Tools.The model number of this tool is found on a plate attached to the motor housing.Please record the serial number in the space provided below. When ordering repairparts, always give the following information:Model No.Serial No.
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Working...
    X