X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Ridgid TS3650 rails

I purchased a Ridgid TS3650 saw but did not get package 2 with the rails.
    Does anyone have any rails for sale of know where I can purchase just the rails.

Re: WANTED: Ridgid TS3650 rails

You have several options.

1) Easiest is Ridgid.com. I'd call their parts order line and order rails direct from Ridgid. They may not be cheap, but they'll be new in box. I'm sure you'll be able to find them, because the 3650 was made by TTI/Ryobi and just about all of those parts are still around.

2) Second place is ereplacementparts.com. If you can't get hold of anyone at Ridgid, or they have no idea what you're talking about, try these guys.

3) Ebay and Craigslist. They're pretty hit and miss, but you might find new or gently used rails at a fraction of the cost you would pay through Ridgid.

Hope this helps!

Comment

4th choice. forget the RIDGID rails and by a beismeyer fence system or something of that design.
      It will cost about the same as the RIDGID replacement rails and fence, but will be a much better fence system overall.

Amazon.com: Vega PRO 50 Table Saw Fence System: 42-Inch Fence Bar, 50-Inch to Right: Home Improvement

this is just one of many possible fence systems you can find online.
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Or this: DELTA BC50 Biesemeyer Commercial Table Saw Fence System - Amazon.com

Ron

Comment

Yup, what the guys just prior to my post said.................
          Big G

Comment

Its been a while since I had mine so I dont remember how the stock rails mount up but I thought the stock fence mounting on the 3650 was harder to adapt to something like a standard Bies fence?

Comment

there ahve been a few on here who have done it. a search should reveal the threads.
              i just know that the price of the rails and everything needed to replace the parts missing from box #2 will cost a pretty penny if they are available still.
              for whatever aggrevation there may be with adapting to another make fence system, i think it would be worth it.

the 3650 is a great contractor saw, and if he plans to keep it then a Bies style fence will be money well spent and can only increase its resale should decide to sell it later on.
              ---------------
              Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
              ---------------
              ---------
              ---------

Comment

Bob D - that is true. I loved my 3650 when I had it, and in fact I thought one of the best parts about it WAS the stock fence. Nice and smooth, very little play, etc.

I "upgraded" to the 4511 but hated the stock fence. Luckily found a deal on a used Incra setup so that took care of the one drawback I found about the saw.

Comment

agree. the stock fence system was very good. in at least one way I thought it better than
                  many, and that was that the fence locked down in the front and rear so it was very solid
                  and good for use with a feather board or other hold-down from above.
                  ---------------
                  ---------------
                  ---------
                  ---------

Comment

Working...
                  X