Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Speculation: The ultimate 12-pc. Contractor combo kit "coming soon"

Originally posted by masterbeavis View Post
    Boo! Only one large battery too. An "ultimate contractor kit" would have 3 or more 3.0 batteries and 1 or 2 small batteries.
    here is the ultimate contracter kit!!
    Name:  5f5f9da419dfb638ea3a145e69c587a2.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  21.4 KB

Comment

I feel I need to make a trip overseas to find one of these kits!

Comment

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
        here is the ultimate contracter kit!!
        Name:  5f5f9da419dfb638ea3a145e69c587a2.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  21.4 KB
        Really? I hate to be a downer, but! No grinder, no 1/2" heavy duty impact wrench and I know Ridgid makes a fine circular saw but that's not pictured. If you were a contractor, or a home owner such as myself who does a lot of work around the property and on cars, wouldn't you just buy Milwaukee, or DeWalt? I would prefer to expand my Ridgid line but Ridgid won't have it! They are happy to offer a very limited line of 18volt tools. Ridgid makes fine cordless tools, a great battery, LSA, but folks who use cordless tools, NEED CORDLESS TOOLS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          Really? I hate to be a downer, but! No grinder, no 1/2" heavy duty impact wrench and I know Ridgid makes a fine circular saw but that's not pictured. If you were a contractor, or a home owner such as myself who does a lot of work around the property and on cars, wouldn't you just buy Milwaukee, or DeWalt? I would prefer to expand my Ridgid line but Ridgid won't have it! They are happy to offer a very limited line of 18volt tools. Ridgid makes fine cordless tools, a great battery, LSA, but folks who use cordless tools, NEED CORDLESS TOOLS!!!!!
          AGREED, BUT I WAS SPEAKING COMPARATIVELY TO RIDGIDS "ULTIMATE" NOT TO ALL. (Not captial letters to offend, just accidentally left on) Grinder on way, hopefully impact too. Dewalt doesnt have a multi tool of any kind, how pissed do you think their fans are?!

Comment

Working...
          X