X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collated Screw Guns???

Can someone please help me find out why I cannot purchase a Ridgid collated screw gun, either corded or cordless in Canada??? I have been looking online and I even had Windsor, Onario Home Depot look into ordering one for me to no avail. It seem that the only option is to have it shipped to me from the States which nearly doubles the price and even finding someone over there to ship it to me was difficult. This just makes no sense to me why a tool that would make the jobs so much easyer and would probably sell like hot cakes, are not available (or easily available) in Canada?

Re: Collated Screw Guns???

Originally posted by GranDeck View Post
    Can someone please help me find out why I cannot purchase a Ridgid collated screw gun, either corded or cordless in Canada??? I have been looking online and I even had Windsor, Onario Home Depot look into ordering one for me to no avail. It seem that the only option is to have it shipped to me from the States which nearly doubles the price and even finding someone over there to ship it to me was difficult. This just makes no sense to me why a tool that would make the jobs so much easyer and would probably sell like hot cakes, are not available (or easily available) in Canada?

Not an apples to apples comparison but we cant get the 18 volt brad nailer here

Comment

Re: Collated Screw Guns???

Based in my experience with my 18v Ridgid gun, you are not missing anything. Buy a corded Senco and be happy. 14.4 and 18v are for small jobs, after an hour you have to stop because your batteries are dead.
      We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Working...
      X