X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R4512 Assembly Problem

Hope someone else has seen this and can provide some insight. I called RIDGID and they told me to return the saw or see if the store would give me a part since I was within 90 days that was my only option. Really don't want to lug this beast bask to HD unless I absolutely have to.

When attaching the hand wheels and knobs I have a problem with the the blade height adjustment threaded stud. The hand wheel goes on fine but the know that holds it in place will not go on. I tried both knobs fit on the other hand wheel so it's not the knob. I would think these threaded studs are supposed to be the same size, is this correct? Would it be possible to replace this threaded stud if I can get HD to give me one or should I bite the bullet and return and start over?

Re: R4512 Assembly Problem

Return and start over or contact a service center and see if they can fix it. Either way got will have to transport it.
    SSG, U.S. Army
    Retired
    K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

Afraid of that and inside I know that is the right thing to do. Just my luck the store near me is out of stock so I have to truck across town.

TOD - Thanks for the help and quick response.

Comment

Got it exchanged tonight.Somewhat of a headache the store that had it in stock wasn't the one I purchased and at first I think they thought I was trying to scam them since I had gotten the HF 20% off and they used customer sat as the discount code instead competitor coupon. After a lot of explaining

Comment

Working...
        X