X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Router Table insert for R4510 Table Saw

I did my take on a router table insert for the R4510 a while back.

[IMG]
    Saw table Router insert complete by pat w1, on Flickr[/IMG]

It rests on aluminum angle notched to fit int the fence rail slots.

[IMG] IMAG0149 by pat w1, on Flickr[/IMG]
    [IMG] IMAG0148 by pat w1, on Flickr[/IMG]

The pics of the fence are prior to completion and don't show the attachment points along the t-slots in the R4510 fence.

Build thread is on the Router Forums ... Here.

GCG
    I was always afraid of dying. Always. It was my fear that made me learn everything I could about my airplane and my emergency equipment, and kept me flying respectful of my machine and always alert in the cockpit.
    Chuck Yeager

Re: Router Table insert for R4510 Table Saw

I have the same saw, just wondering if you notice much if any sag in the slide out extension? I can recall is sagging a little when i was ripping heavy top to another project.

Best addition to this saw that I have made is an out feed extension table. It could be a little lighter and would have have been nice if i could have fit the router insert into it.

Comment

Re: Router Table insert for R4510 Table Saw

I'm not seeing that in my stuff but then I'm not putting big heavy pieces though it either.

Just curious, is your out feed on a fixed separate base or is it attached (and easily removed/collapsed/folded). I'm looking for a good out feed solution. My work bench is doubling for one now. I'd like something more dedicated but it needs to fit into the same storage space as the saw, or nearly so, when put away.

GCG
      I was always afraid of dying. Always. It was my fear that made me learn everything I could about my airplane and my emergency equipment, and kept me flying respectful of my machine and always alert in the cockpit.
      Chuck Yeager

Comment

Working...
      X