Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIDGID 45161 table saw height adjustment

Hi All,
    I'm new here, just registered today after searching unsuccessfully for a solution for my concern about my Ridgid 45161 table saw.
    Does anyone know a way to increase tension on the height adjustment wheel? The wheel on my saw will not stay where I put it. It vibrates until the spinner knob is at the bottom, which alters the height adjustment.

Re: RIDGID 45161 table saw height adjustment

what's a ridgid 45161 table saw. never heard of that model. perhaps a pic of the unit and it's data plate would be helpful in sorting out what saw this refers to.
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

I think it's a 4516-1 which I believe is a benchtop model. IIRC it only has or had limited distribution as it never has made it to any of the HD's around here. Wish I could help out the OP with an answer but all I've ever seen is a picture of it.
      ================================================== ====
      All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

that same saw was also sold by craftsman and dewalt. perhaps checking the OMs for those comparable saws would provide some useful info.
        there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Working...
        X