Where to buy Ridgid Cordless tools

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where to buy Ridgid Cordless tools

Dido... And doubly Dido if your personal ideological just so happens to be incredibly archaic and assine .

Originally posted by rofl View Post
    The original post should have read....

"Does anyone know of some alternative sources for ridgid power tools at reasonable prices. For personal reasons I will not purchase them at Home Depot."

What the poster believes or why he believes it shouldn't have been introduced in a forum about power tools.

Comment

>>What the poster believes or why he believes it shouldn't have been introduced in a forum about power tools.<<

That's probably true, but it did serve one purpose. The responses to the original posting may have helped to negate some of the stereotypes about those of us in the trades. As a contractor in the south, I've been occasionally viewed as homophobic, a redneck, and as intolerant. None of those things are true, but sometimes that's the picture that people hang onto.

The comments in this thread paint a very different picture of us. I feel pretty good about that.

Dan

Comment

If every contractor registered at this site replied it still probably wouldn't be an accurate enough cross-section to represent the whole of the industry.

Personally I've encountered very little concern over my lifestyle opinions in the last 25 years. What I have encountered is a skepticism over the integrity of contractors in general. I suppose it plays well into my hands that I have a good reputation in this atmosphere but it saddens me that so many don't care about their reputation.

And my name is Dan also...btw.

Comment

A story about an a-hole co-worker:

I cannot stress how much this guy hated people of dark color. His opinion was they were all pigs of low intelligence, etc etc. Yeah, he's a real piece of work... Well, the boss assigned him to do a pipe replacement for a very nice colored man. One of my customers. The co-worker did nothing but b1tch and whine all the way there but at the house he was the most polite person you could ever want. Yes sir, no sir, what can i do for you sir... while my customer was present... all while getting black people poo all over... He got busted using the N word in the cellar, though...we lost the customer and he lost his job for a week.

Ignorance is everywhere.
          ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
            very Christian attitude, sir.
            Yep. It's in the New Testament... Aauten111 chapter 3, verse 13, where Jesus said to "Love thy neighbor as thyself, as long as he's not queer."
            "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

Originally posted by Doctordeere View Post
              Yep. It's in the New Testament... Aauten111 chapter 3, verse 13, where Jesus said to "Love thy neighbor as thyself, as long as he's not queer."
              In addition to the 'Thanks' link there needs to be a 'LOL' and 'OMG I Just Peed Myself'
              ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Working...
              X