X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Ridgid Cordless tools

I love Ridgid tools and have had cordless power tools for some time. I want to add more of the same x4 lineup to my collection. I will not buy anything at Home Depot due to there support of childrens floats at gay pride events. So where can I buy them with out paying extra money for the same thing?

Re: Where to buy Ridgid Cordless tools

Homophobe.com sells them I think..

Comment

lol you must not shop anywhere if you are going to boycott every majour business out there who contributes in some way to charitable events associated with the LGBT community.

Homedepot is the only retailer of Ridgid Power Tools. Even if you could buy them somewhere else, with out the receipt, you can't register them for LSA which imo is half the reason for picking Ridgid brand tools.

Why do you want Ridgid tools anyway? After all they have a reciprocating relationship with a business who supports floats at gay pride events? Heck. I'm sure at some point in time someone has used a Ridgid power tool to build one of those floats.

Comment

Please forgive me for being uninformed, but exactly what is a "children's float at a gay pride event"?

Is the float manned by people who give candy to children in exchange for becoming gay? Does the float include animated figures of dinosaurs, clowns, and super heroes engaged in gay sex? Or does the float feature actual children, dressed up as the Village People, proclaiming their homosexuality to the world?

All of these questions could be easily answered if someone (anyone) would post a photo of a "children's float at a gay pride event".

Thanks in advance,
        Dan

Comment

Comment

Comment

Both of those snip-its looked very much like "adults float at gay pride parade" to me. My eyes aren't what they used to be but even when I squinted I didn't see any what I would call children on either of those floats.
              Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by aauten111 View Post
                I love Ridgid tools...

I will not buy anything at Home Depot due to there support of childrens floats at gay pride events.

So where can I buy them with out paying extra money for the same thing?
                Tell me how children supporting their possibly gay adult family members hurt you? I'd bet a lot of cash that they built their floats using Ridgid Tools, too. With your having such a limited world-view you deserve to pay much more for the tools without the possibility of LLSA. It's actually people like you that make this world the awful place it can be...being scared and defensive about that which you cannot comprehend.
                ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

No it is people like me standing up for what they belive that made this great country and people like you that let the 3% get whatever they want that is contributing to the decay of our country. To those of you asking what a childrens float is. Well they hand things out to kids and have workshops for them at these events.

Those who will stand for nothing will fall for anything.

Comment

No it is people like me standing up for what they belive that made this great country and people like you that let the 3% get whatever they want that is contributing to the decay of our country........
                    very christian attitude, sir. i guess the answer to the question, "can't we all just get along" is, well,............................no.
                    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

I don't think ridgid needs you as a customer, nor would I want you as a customer there's enough ignorant close minded individuals such as your self, I just don't have time for such people.

Comment

I would like to respectfully ask a few questions of aauten. You say that gay events sometimes have "workshops" for children. I'm going to assume that you know that to be factual, so please tell me this -

Are these workshops for children of all ages?
                        What is discussed at the workshops? Is the focus on tolerance, or other topics?
                        If there actually are children there (as opposed to adolescents), are they the children of gay parents? If so, would the information at the workshop be any different from the information they receive at home?
                        If these are the children of heterosexual parents, what is the purpose of enrolling the children in the workshop?

Atlanta has a huge gay community, complete with gay-pride parades. Participants dress up in costumes, and march or ride floats through the city. They toss candy, beads, and other paraphernalia to the crowds that sometimes include small children. I honestly believe that the kids see all of this as a daytime Halloween experience, and little more. If pamphlets are tossed into the crowds, I just find it hard to believe that kids are going to pick them up, take them home, take the time to read them, and then become adversely affected by them. The kids I've known have not been that motivated, and would have grabbed the candy and trinkets, and forgotten the whole thing a few days later.

I don't question the sincerity of your convictions. I just believe that someone in your up-line may be "reaching out" a little, in order to demonize the enemy.

Thanks,
                        Dan

Comment

OK, 3% crushes your entire world. I don't believe that these 3% are contributing more decay than anyone else, including you or me. They are fighting for what is morally right, just as women have, blacks have, etc. All of those mentioned also contributed greatly to ANY war cause before you or I were even born. So don't lecture on how they are not part of creating, supporting and encouraging this great country.

Let's assume your 3% is factual and generally equally dispersed across the country. Why would you want to buy Ridgid tools when *gasp* they may have been touched by a gay person during the manufacturing process? What do you do when you find out one of your customer's is gay? Do you take their money? Is it any less worthy of your bank account?
                          ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

No it is people like me standing up for what they belive that made this great country and people like you that let the 3% get whatever they want that is contributing to the decay of our country. To those of you asking what a childrens float is. Well they hand things out to kids and have workshops for them at these events.

Those who will stand for nothing will fall for anything.
                            I'd like to make a few points.

1. You are a moron.
                            2. If there children at these parades, don't you think that maybe - just MAYBE - they went with their parents? I can't speak for Atlanta per se, but where I live, we don't have feral packs of children, roaming the streets in search of parades.
                            3. How does any of this affect you directly?
                            4. You're SO strongly against Home Depot, yet "love" the product that is exclusive to them. It's like saying, "I love Big Macs but I hate McDonalds. Where can I get a Big Mac without going to McDonalds".
                            5. See #1

Comment

The original post should have read....

"Does anyone know of some alternative sources for ridgid power tools at reasonable prices. For personal reasons I will not purchase them at Home Depot."

What the poster believes or why he believes it shouldn't have been introduced in a forum about power tools.

Comment

Working...
                              X