X5 series portable wet/dry vac

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X5 series portable wet/dry vac

Has Ridgid looked at making a small, maybe 1 or 2 gallon, battery powered wet/dry vac? Dewalt makes one that is interchangable with all of their other cordless tools but it doesn't make sense to buy it when all of my other tools are Ridgid.

Re: X5 series portable wet/dry vac

Ridgid had a 24 volt Max-Select shop vac. It also used the 18 volt battery line but the run time was much less with the 18v. I liked mine but they abandoned the Max-Select line and discontinued making the small shop vac.

Comment

I love the max-select vac and pissed I only have one..

Comment

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
        I love the max-select vac and pissed I only have one..
        Me too, I had 3 and sold two, bad mistake. Should have kept all of them. Use mine every day. Only one thing to improve the design, make it both corded and cordless like the dewalt. It is still better than any like it because it has the 2 1/2 or 1 7/8 hose fitting instead of the crappy 1 1/2 like every one else's

Comment

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
          Me too, I had 3 and sold two, bad mistake. Should have kept all of them. Use mine every day. Only one thing to improve the design, make it both corded and cordless like the dewalt. It is still better than any like it because it has the 2 1/2 or 1 7/8 hose fitting instead of the crappy 1 1/2 like every one else's
          ^^^ yea what he said.
          Sold both of mine on Ebay for twice what I paid for them but would rather have them back.

Comment

Working...
          X