Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOBMAX blade source

CHECK OUT THE NEW & IMPROVED Fitzallblades.com

Dear Loyal Fitzall Blades Customer,
    We are proud to announce our NEW & IMPROVED website with even more ways for you to SAVE!! Some of the New features are:

-New & Improved checkout process.
    -FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75 for our U.S. Customers. ($5.95 Discount for our International Customers)
    -Volume Discounts for buying 5,10 & 30 packs (no coupon required)
    -Express Shipping option has been added for when you need blades Tomorrow in the U.S.
    -All orders received before 4pm EST Mon-Fri will ship out that day.

FITZALL BLADES | OSCILLATING MULTI TOOL BLADES | REPLACEMENT AFTERMARKET TOOLS

I DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY NOR HAVE ANY FINANCIAL INTEREST!!!!!
    I am posting this for all of the Ridgid JOBMAX tool users looking for another
    source for cutting blades.

I have been using them now for over two years and I'm very satisfied with their blades.
    You can also find them on E-bay.

Like any multitool user if you force the cut, the blade used will fail quickly and is not the fault
    of the blade used!

Cactus Man

Re: JOBMAX blade source

those look to be quite reasonable prices. even with $5.95 for shipping, if a few blades are purchased, does anyone know of a more reasonable alternative?
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Re: JOBMAX blade source

I haven't bought those blades but I have bought some via ebay from specialty diamond. They seem like very good blades to me and they did well in a fine homebuilding test. You can get them a lot cheaper if you're willing to mess with the bidding process. I think I paid closer to $2 per blade with shipping.

I have other questions. I'm looking at buying the 18v jobmax w/multitool head. Do they fit most blades? The specialty diamond blades fit my old Harbor Freight tool but I dont' know about the jobmax.
      Also, are the jobmax blades for the 12v version the same as the 18v?
      I assume you need an allen wrench to change blades on the 18v?

John
      Last edited by LocalHero; 04-01-2013, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X