X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cast iron protection? mouse pi$$

In post #7 I stated I was planing on making some hard board covers and use Bioshield, T9

this from the Bioshield web site
    I am wondering if T-9® has silicone in it? I want to use it within a wood shop, and silicone is a no no for finishing.

T-9® contains no Silicone or Teflon. Instead it has a paraffin wax base which provides better lubrication and protection without interfering with subsequent finishes.
    FAQ | Boeshield T-9®
    I use past wax often as well
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

I have a cat in my woodshop but I also have 4 mouse traps setup in areas where the cat cannot get them but a potential mouse could get. Ever since I gutted my woodshop, started the rebuild and placed the traps no mice in sight. The reason I did the gut job was that I too had a mouse infestion. I took everything back to the studs, got rid of the rotten insulation from the mice urine and crap. Then I fixed the trouble areas and reinsulated, rewired and redid the walls.

Comment

for a time I had cats that had access to the building as well but they keep knocking parts boxes off shelfs and other things they were nearly as bad as the mice, but in a diffrnet way
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Working...
        X