X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid LSA

I worry constantly that the tools I have purchased will not be covered under a failure because I see so many bad post about them. I bought a 6 1/2 Ridgid Fuego circular saw back in Feb and I just don't like this saw. I have a wood shop and use this saw along with a straight edge to cut up my plyboard for cabinets and bookcases too big for my benchtop table saw. I hate this saw. I read nothing but good reviews on it before I bought it. I have a skil ($30) saw that smokes this thing. The ridgid is loud, doesn't appear to run at full speed, and leaves the edges rough and gouged up. So any who I registered this thing along with a router and a drill, took it back to Home Depot this morning without a reciept. Its been 60 days exactly. I told her I didn't know if it was faulty or if that was just the product and I wanted a credit to go on a makita or bosch saw. She said only credits in 30 days and repair or replace for 90. I was cool with that. The saw has been at Home Depot for 3 hours now and she just called and said come get the new replacement. Lets see how this one does. My point is I'm getting nothing but good out of Home Depot and Ridgid at this point. This is the second time they have stood by a product I bought. I don't know where all these horror stories are coming from and scared I may one day also have a story. Who has stories? Good or bad?
Working...
X