X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18-Volt Angle Grinder Console Only

grinder is now on hd website. now just want a High Torque Impact WrenchAttachment
    Attached Files

Re: 18-Volt Angle Grinder Console Only

Link to grinder?

I don't find it.

Comment

Sweet, ridgid rep last week told me to watch the website, but that's as far as he'd go with info.

Comment

Link, I can't find it either, US or Canada Home Depot websites.

Comment

Originally posted by hunterdeer View Post
          grinder is now on hd website. now just want a High Torque Impact WrenchAttachment
          Welcome to the Forum! Hope this is a serious thread and not some cruel joke
          Attached Files

Comment

AEG POWERTOOLS [ AUSTRALIA ] PRODUCTS | Grinders | 18V Angle Grinder | BEWS18125X0
            ---------------
            Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
            ---------------
            “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
            ---------
            "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
            ---------
            sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Wouldn't mind having the cordless sds also.
              Last edited by rofl; 05-08-2013, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Wouldn't mind having that heavy duty 1/2" impact wrench with 240ftlbs of torque! Come on Ridgid, I'm not getting any younger.

Comment

If it's photo shop then it looks pretty good. The resolution is really low so it makes it hard to zoom in and see if there was any manipulation. It does not look like the AEG version though, the handles are different. The X4 model has a handle like the ones on the hammer drills where as the AEG version is black and orange. The X4 version's grip area on the body is also different than the AEG version (The black plastic). The AEG version is smooth, the X4 has the indents which continue from the orange into the black. Also notice the wheel is a ridgid wheel.

I can't find anything online regarding this tool but if this one is fake then they did a pretty good job photoshoping it.

Comment

18-Volt Angle Grinder Console Only-R86040B at The Home Depot
                    ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

WOOT!!! The way the TTi rep at Home Depot last week acted when I asked about the grinder, I figured it was coming, hopefully the demo hammer and a 1/2" impact is on the horizon! Maybe they are finally listening!!!

Comment

A little heads up here on the forum would be appreciated. Why the secrecy? It's not as if some other company is going to beat Ridgid to the punch with a grinder or heavy duty 1/2" impact wrench, they have had theirs on the market for years!

Just got back from my local home depot. No sign of any Ridgid angle grinder, but the display for Milwaukee was impressive. Their cordless 1/2" impact wrench was rated at 450lbs peak and 650ftlbs breakaway (?). Impressive numbers for a cordless tool, and $169 for the bare tool. I can wait to see what Ridgid offers. I have been getting by with my corded impact, but I sure would like to just pop a battery in and go.
                        Last edited by Frankiarmz; 04-18-2013, 02:29 PM.

Comment

I keep checking the Canadian site... I don't see it yet. Hopefully it will be available in Canada.

Comment

Just ordered mine today. Check out the HD website before its too late!

Comment

Ordered one myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X