Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is Ridgid finally listening?

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
    you dont seem at all excited about the two new tools! This should at least give you hope
    If Ridgid was serious they would stop playing games and just offer tool for tool like Bosch, Milwaukee, DeWalt, Ryobi and the rest. I don't need hope, I need tools, and it's not as if all these tools are offered by just one other company. What is Ridgid's problem? So now if a potential customer goes on a hunting expedition they might come across a Ridgid grinder, what the heck kind of way is that to increase their market share? I am disappointed.

Comment

I wish they would make a new job site radio that charges batteries!

Comment

Go figure, they pulled the x4 jigsaw from the HD website.... WTH!

Comment

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
          Go figure, they pulled the x4 jigsaw from the HD website.... WTH!
          It gets worse! I had a couple Ridgid reps come to my house and confiscate all my Ridgid cordless tools. They said their new business model calls for removing all their cordless tools from home depot, ebay and current owners. They say this will boost sales.

Comment

Got my grinder today and used it to justify my purchase! Love it! I know you guys are mad about the two other unavailable tools but hopefully this is a good sign! But don't expect 5 new tools in one year, pretty sure only Milwaukee and maybe dewalt
            moves like that!

Comment

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
              Got my grinder today and used it to justify my purchase! Love it! I know you guys are mad about the two other unavailable tools but hopefully this is a good sign! But don't expect 5 new tools in one year, pretty sure only Milwaukee and maybe dewalt
              moves like that!
              Also still remember the mighty dewalt STILL doesn't have a multitool! Corded or cordless! How pissed are their customers?!

Comment

I'd like to see Ridgid come out with a cordless blower. Several other manufacturers have one, but not Ridgid to my knowledge. -james

Comment

Originally posted by dixiebooks View Post
                  I'd like to see Ridgid come out with a cordless blower. Several other manufacturers have one, but not Ridgid to my knowledge. -james
                  James, welcome to the Forum. Unfortunately other manufacturers have many cordless tools that Ridgid does not offer and this is a mystery to many of us. We have been requesting tool for tool availability against such manufacturers as DeWalt, Milwaukee, Bosch, and Ryobi to name a few. Supposedly Ridgid finally is offering a cordless grinder, but I have not seen it in my home depot, or even advertised. Strange way to do business but it must be working for them? Excuse my sarcasm and frustration, I have been waiting for a heavy duty impact wrench so I don't have to accomodate yet another brand battery and charger. Frank

Comment

Originally posted by dixiebooks View Post
                    im easy id buy it

Comment

Supposedly Ridgid finally is offering a cordless grinder, but I have not seen it in my home depot, or even advertised

why do you keep saying supposedly? Its on the website and me and a few others on here said they have it! Usually the products start off on website then make way to the store

Comment

That's my sarcastic way of saying Ridgid is slow as poop in bringing tools to the consumer which other manufactures have already had out for years! There should be no need at all for the grinder to be on the wedsite and not in the stores or at the very least advertised. A potential customer looking for a cordless grinder, including current Ridigid owners would not know one exists unless they read this forum. That is just plain stupid in my opinion, if Ridigd is indeed trying to sell cordless tools. I look around home depot and see racks and displays of Ryobi and other brands. What is Ridigd's apprehension with getting the tools into the stores? The process does not seem to be a problem with the other brands?Trust me if I find out through word of mouth here that Ridgid has made the heavy duty impact, I will start making phone calls. I'll get in touch with a guy who knows a guy who can get me one. You just have to laugh at how ridiculous this whole issue and discussion are when these tools are already in the stores, but not made by Ridgid. I'm starting to think Ridigd is a branch of our government.

Comment

agreed to all of your points. Dont know why they do internet first. Each store is different too, my store does not have the 18v jobmax handle? Dont know why, makes no sense

Comment

Working...
                          X