18v 1/2-in Compact Impact Wrench

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 18v 1/2-in Compact Impact Wrench

don'i know about you, but I have the receipts for my 3- k-60's.

take that to the bank.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      don'i know about you, but I have the receipts for my 3- k-60's.

take that to the bank.

rick.
      Don't know about you, but I have receipts for EVERYTHING I give any sort of full review about.

Where's your receipt for the RM200? Got that yet? Or you still using it for free 3 months later?

https://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/t43966/

I know, I know, planning to get a new one when you're done testing to add to the the other 9 or so.

Comment

any ideas when we will actually be able to buy one of these impacts?

Comment

Originally posted by firefighter5143 View Post
          any ideas when we will actually be able to buy one of these impacts?
          I've been told that they would post a link on their Facebook page as soon as it's available. There are at least three of us that follow Ridgid on Facebook and I'm sure the first one that sees it will bring that link to this thread asap.

Comment

My local HD has a shelf spot as well as a price sticker. Rep said that a purchase order had been placed and should have them on hand by the end of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
              My local HD has a shelf spot as well as a price sticker. Rep said that a purchase order had been placed and should have them on hand by the end of the month.
              I saw the sticker also when I stopped by HD today. The price is $139.00. In store SKU is 1000-024-079. This was in the spot that they had the X4 1/4" impact driver (bare tool) which is now in the clearance section for $79.

Comment

Sure would be nice to see a full line of bare tools from Ridgid in all the home depots. Come on guys, I know you are reading this! I'm sick of all the Ryobi displays, I want tools and accessories for my Ridgid batteries. I want Ridgid batteries for my tools and accessories

Comment

When is this tool coming out in stores?? I've been saving up for this impact wrench and I think it might all be for nothing! They must've gave the only one to Frank or something!

Comment

Didn't make it to my local store yet. Every other manufacturer has at least one, DeWalt has TWO 1/2" impacts, an 18v and a 20v model.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR RIDGID?? CHRISTMAS??
                    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
                    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Picked mine up today at my local hd!

Comment

Still not on website.

Comment

Originally posted by rofl View Post
                          Still not on website.
                          You can't use it on the website, and seriously, folks who are shopping in home depot can't buy what is not there! Ryobi, deWalt and others are on the shelves, why not Ridgid? I'm glad they have good folks working on the website, they need good folks filling the shelves at home depot! They need all the bare tools, chargers, batteries, accessories, right there where folks can pick them up and buy them!
                          There seems to be a disconnect somewhere, and I think it hurts Ridgid. I am very thankful to the folks at Ridgid for my 18v 1/2 inch Impact Wrench, but the rest of you are reduced to talking about this tool as if it's a Unicorn! Read the FaceBook page, folks can't find batteries, or tools that say Ridgid in their stores. ?????

Comment

You should see the Ridgid display at my store! If you want the combo w/ radio, they've got it. As far as everything else, they have 2 batteries (1 of each of the new amp hour), and 1 drill on the shelf. If you want ryobi, milwaukee, or makita though; I've never seen a more beautiful display.

Comment

It's not letting me upload the photo, but I've got mine now.

It's still not on the website and very few stores have them. A wonderful lady at one store tracked one down for me and they had it waiting at customer service for me. The irritating thing is that I've worked near that store for the last week. If I had known it would have been a 10 minute drive a few days ago instead of a 40 minute drive today.

It looks more awesome with Lithium Ion batteries on it. :-)

Comment

Every store around me seems to have them now.

Comment

Working...
                                X