Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh lookie at what I found!

Sorry I could not copy the photo so you'll have to visit the "AEG" website

So when will Ridgid put their name/decal over the AEG name and offer this to us?

Home | www.aeg-powertools.eu

AEG Powertools are proud to introduce the new PROLITHIUM-ION BBH 18 LI 302 C 18V 4-mode SDS combi hammer. The BBH 18 LI 302 C 18v 4-mode SDS hammer is an extremely compact unit and offers best in class power to weigh ratios. Fitted with an SDS-Plus chuck the BBH 18 LI 302C is optimised for 6-10mm hammer drilling applications. Durability is key in the BBH 18 LI 302 C's design to ensure the unit provides prolonged power to the user in extreme job site conditions.

The BBH 18 LI 302 C 18V 4-mode SDS hammer delivers the highest blow energy within its class; 2.3 J (Joules) at 4200 bpm (beats per minute). The BBH 18 LI 302 C has 4 modes; hammer drilling, standard drilling, rotary stop and chiselling. The 4-modes make the machine very versatile and ideal for a multitude of applications.

On board anti vibration (AVS) systems increase user comfort and legal usage times to 148 minutes per day. The built-in vibration reduction between the D-handle and main body helps to produce a low vibration figure of 12m/s2.

The BBH 18 LI 302 C is well balanced and fitted with specially designed micro texture over-moulding in key areas for user comfort and improved ergonomics. Micro texture grip has been developed to offer users pro-longed comfort and improved handling even without work gloves.

A safety clutch has been installed to protect both the tool and the operator if the drill bit jams under extreme load. Forward and reverse functions also aid bit removal from materials during extreme drilling applications.

The unit comes complete with AEG Powertools new 3.0Ah PROLITHIUM-ION battery packs that deliver more power, runtime and performance per charge. The batteries unique chemistry allows tool operation in temperatures down to -18Âșc increasing productivity in extreme climates. The packs themselves benefit from a compact robust design. An integrated cell frame holds the cells securely within the pack for protection against vibration during use and collisions on the jobsite. Internally, the cells are spot welded in parallel reducing the need for wires that can come loose after time and cause the battery pack to fail. A durable outer housing with recessed terminals and rubber over moulding houses the internal components for optimum cell protection. At the front of the battery pack an on board fuel gauge displays the remaining charge within the cells.

Run time is the primary focus of PROLITHIUM-ION technology, increasing user productivity and reducing product down time. Protecting the battery is also a key focus of AEG Powertools product development team. All Generation 4 AEG Powertools PROLITHIUM-ION cordless tools include revolutionary TRIPLE PROTECTION technology. The core benefits of PRO LITHIUM-ION technology are built on the foundations of triple protection. Triple protection protects the battery cells from 3 key elements; over heating, over loading and over or under charging. Thermal monitoring monitors the battery temperature providing precise thermal overloading protection. Overload current monitoring ensures that the cells are not over-loaded with current draw during demanding applications; this protects both the tool and the battery cells systematically. The intelligent battery electronics prevent each individual battery cell from being over or under charged increasing cell performance and life expectancy.

The AEG 18V PROLITHIUM-ION SDS hammer drill is launched in conjunction with 8 new Generation 4 PRO LITHIUM-ION tools. PRO LITHIUM-ION technology guarantees users receive more run-time, longer life and overall more productivity. All products take advantage of the extended 3 year warranty from AEG POWERTOOLS offering complete peace of mind for today's professional user.

BBH 18 LI 302 C Specification:
    Voltage (V): 18
    Battery (Ah): 3.0
    Watts/ Hour (W/h): 54
    Battery Chemistry: Li-ion
    Current Overload Protection: Yes
    Thermal Overload Protection: Yes
    Fuel Gauge: Yes
    No of Batteries: 2
    Charge Time (hr): 1
    Max. Drilling Diameter in Concrete (mm): 26
    Max. Drilling Diameter in Steel (mm): 13
    Max. Drilling Diameter in Steel (mm): 30
    Blow energy (bpm): 0-3600
    Vibration rating (3-axis) (m/s2): 12
    Weight (kg): 3.5

Cactus Man

Re: Oh lookie at what I found!

I asked along time ago who was the big company that makes all the tools because everyones stuff is too similar......there were no comments.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Re: Oh lookie at what I found!

I've actually watched Australian eBay for that tool.

Comment

Working...
      X