Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid R4040s Tile Saw Manual

Hello,

I recently purchased a used Ridgid 8" tile saw. Unfortunately, the previous owner was not able to locate the User's Manual.

I attempted to get an electronic copy of the manual from the Ridgid Support site but was not able to find it. Using the web site, I sent a support request for a manual but to date I have not heard anything.

Does anyone here have an electronic copy of the manual that I could get a copy of?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Steve

Re: Ridgid R4040s Tile Saw Manual

Steve, you're right. Its not on the ridgid link when I go to the saw description.

So ii went to another source.

RIDGID 8 in. Tile Saw with Stand-R4040S at The Home Depot

Open the home depot link, scroll 1/4 of the down and on the right side you'll find a link to download the 96 page manual. Dont worry, its probably 32 pages in the lanuagae of choice.

Not sure why its missing from the seach literature product manuals, but theres more than 1 way to find stuff with the internet.

Now go read the manual and post some photos of that new tiled bathroom.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Re: Ridgid R4040s Tile Saw Manual

Rick,

Thanks for your help.

I had looked at that HD page a number of times and never scrolled low enough to see the link to the manual.

I will post some pics when I finally get around to using the saw. The price for the saw was too good to pass up and you know the drill, if you run across a tool, buy it, worry about what you will do with it later.

Again, thanks.

Steve

Comment

Working...
      X