Wet Dry vac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet Dry vac

I've got a 18718 . Can I get parts for same? It's got a broken castor. Otherwise, it's in good shape.

Re: Wet Dry vac

You can get parts here but it looks like, depending on which caster you need, you might have to wait a bit for it to ship.
    I'VE DECIDED I'M NOT OLD, I'M 45 -- PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
      You can get parts here but it looks like, depending on which caster you need, you might have to wait a bit for it to ship.
      I should get it in 3 weeks. I can wait. We have other vacuums, I just don't like throwing away something that, other than a gimpy leg, works fine.

Comment

Just received this today. I guess you warned me.

Thank you for ordering from eReplacementParts.com. The purpose of this email is to inform you that when trying to order your parts we were notified by the manufacturer of one or more backorders. The statuses of your items are listed below.

1 x 20078 Caster Foot, Rear - Backorder: Unknown ETA

Your order will ship complete as soon as all the parts arrive. If you have any questions or would like to make changes to your order or arrange for multiple shipments just reply to this email or call 866-802-6383 and someone will be able to assist you.

Thank you,

Customer Service

Comment

There must be 50 places online you could order from and have it in 2 or 3 days, why are you bothering with ridgid for a simple common part like a wheel?
          "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1p...qcZKHyrqKhikFA

----

Comment

Working...
          X