X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R4511 Fence replacement

I've had my R4511 for a long time... truly love it! No table rust issues… glue scrapes easily off with a razor blade. My new tenryu blade cuts wood like butter. My only gripe is the crappy fence. I've replaced the front and back rails with one piece steel. Is there a quality fence that can be installed without updating the rails? Let me know your thoughts and thanks!

Re: R4511 Fence replacement

Same with me re the R4511.
    Many folks thought that replacing the two piece rails would solve the problem. Didn't seem to solve everything though. Take a look at the R4511 threads regarding the fence problems. I bit the bullet and replaced my whole setup with the Craftsman whose rails mount with no drilling and the fence is a Biz clone. No more problems...................
    Big G

Comment

Re: R4511 Fence replacement

Originally posted by Big G View Post
      Same with me re the R4511.
      Many folks thought that replacing the two piece rails would solve the problem. Didn't seem to solve everything though. Take a look at the R4511 threads regarding the fence problems. I bit the bullet and replaced my whole setup with the Craftsman whose rails mount with no drilling and the fence is a Biz clone. No more problems...................
      Big G
      So... what model and where did you get it? Cost?

Comment

Working...
      X