Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New tool time yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New tool time yet?

    Isnt march around the time of year when new tool announcements for the year start popping up?

  • #2
    Re: New tool time yet?

    Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
    Isnt march around the time of year when new tool announcements for the year start popping up?
    Aren't you the one who usually breaks the news to us?

    You always seem to have the scoop, at least to me.
    "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

    https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New tool time yet?

      Originally posted by Bob D.
      Aren't you the one who usually breaks the news to us?

      You always seem to have the scoop, at least to me.
      usually yes but cant find anything! Alphacowboy was saying a bunch of things are coming but no news i know of.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: New tool time yet?

        Speaking of alpha cowboy, I just bought a dyson digital slim stick vac, (very cool, only pd $150!!) need him to make a Ridgid adapter!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: New tool time yet?

          I talked with a couple of TTI reps in a Home Depot last week. I asked if they knew of any new tools coming from Ridgid or Ryobi. They said they didn’t know of anything on the way.

          But they did show me Milwaukee’s new $35 tape-measure. That’s more than a dollar a foot. I told them that Harbor Freight gives people a FREE tape just for stumbling into one of their stores.

          The guys told me that the $35 tape had “lots of features”. For 35 bucks I would expect it to do things for me that I can’t even mention in this forum.

          -Dan

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: New tool time yet?

            It takes 3" actual inches and makes it appear as 6".

            For $35.00 it might impress the right 1.

            Rick.
            phoebe it is

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: New tool time yet?

              I got the new Milwaukee 25ft. tape measure & a utility knife for $16.00.


              I like it so far, but not for $35.00

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: New tool time yet?

                Originally posted by MR.FUDD View Post
                I got the new Milwaukee 25ft. tape measure & a utility knife for $16.00.


                I like it so far, but not for $35.00
                the bottom line is a good tape is worth good money, BUT people lose tapes all the time, they are essentially throw aways to contractors so $35 is crazy

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: New tool time yet?

                  Not really new, just the X4 hammer drill packaged with the new batteries. For some reason it includes the 2ah batteries instead of the 4ah. Link.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: New tool time yet?

                    My home depot has a kit for $199.00 hammerdrill, impact, charger and 2- 3AH hyper lithium batteries. I'm seriously thinking about it, the batteries and charger alone are worth the price.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: New tool time yet?

                      Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                      My home depot has a kit for $199.00 hammerdrill, impact, charger and 2- 3AH hyper lithium batteries. I'm seriously thinking about it, the batteries and charger alone are worth the price.
                      yeah i bought that, selling drill and impact

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: New tool time yet?

                        Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                        Aren't you the one who usually breaks the news to us?

                        You always seem to have the scoop, at least to me.
                        I did hear that a new jobsite radio is on the way on facebook, prob like the milwaukee, i hope!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: New tool time yet?

                          Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
                          I did hear that a new jobsite radio is on the way on facebook, prob like the milwaukee, i hope!!
                          Yup, you are correct on that.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: New tool time yet?

                            Where on Facebook did you see that a new radio was coming out? I saw an add for the current one on Ridgid's FB page, but nothing about a new one.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: New tool time yet?

                              Originally posted by lightguy View Post
                              Where on Facebook did you see that a new radio was coming out? I saw an add for the current one on Ridgid's FB page, but nothing about a new one.
                              on ridgid power tools under the posts, actually i think its a reply to a RIDGID forum member Matt Barsnes

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X