• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New tool time yet?

Alphacowboy=Matt Barsness

Comment

I wish Ridgid would make all their cordless 18volt tools and accessories available individually either on the shelves of Home Depot, or online. Consumers can pick and choose what they want from other manufacturers such as Ryobi, Milwaukee, DeWalt, etc. What is the down side for Ridgid doing the same? I would like to purchase the LED tool light without having to pay $40.00 on Ebay.
      Certainly Ridgid could make all these things available without having to buy entire kits. New tools are always welcome, but making existing tools available individually would be great for Ridigid and consumers.

Comment

Check homedepot.com I saw 2 or three led lights at 20 to 24 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
          Check homedepot.com I saw 2 or three led lights at 20 to 24 bucks
          $19.97, that's the one I want, and I printed the page. I was at my H/D today and asked a couple of the guys if they knew when the Ridgid rep was going to be there. They said he handles Milwaukee and Ridgid, but did not know when he would be in. They also were unaware that all the Ridgid cordless tools and accessories would be sold individually.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
            $19.97, that's the one I want, and I printed the page. I was at my H/D today and asked a couple of the guys if they knew when the Ridgid rep was going to be there. They said he handles Milwaukee and Ridgid, but did not know when he would be in. They also were unaware that all the Ridgid cordless tools and accessories would be sold individually.

Ok I know this is a loaded question, but why don't you just order it online, in 3 days it's at your house or in store for pickup

Comment

I order plenty of stuff online but I like to get tools right from the store. Today I went to H/D to buy a few buckets of driveway sealer and asked if the Milwaukee/Ridgid rep was around since I saw a Milwaukee truck in the parking lot. They directed me to the Ryobi/Ridgid/Milwaukee/Black&Decker/KitchenAid rep. He was a real nice, friendly and helpful fellow. He took my number and said he would call when the light was in (about two weeks or so). We also discussed the Hammerdrill/impact kit with the 3AH batteries. I got the last one and boy am I happy! I had considered selling the tools and just keeping the batteries and charger but the hoarder in me said no! I can't say enough good things about the strength, design and build quality of these tools. Next week I will be celebrating my 31st wedding anniversary, and this was my gift to myself, too bad the wife doesn't appreciate tools.

Comment

Working...
              X