Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belt Guard on TS3650

I'm almost finished assemble my TS3650.
    However,after installed the Belt Guard, I found the belt is touching the top part of the guard when the blade is raised above 3".
    Is there a wey to adjust the guard so that the belt is free from the guard ?

The installation of the belt guard is pretty straight forward so I presume thats not the problem. I just went and raised the blade on my 3612 all the way up as far as it would go and still had plenty of clearance between the belt and belt guard. I'm not sure what is causing your problem. Just for snits and giggles, you might try taking the belt guard off and reinstalling it. You could also review the steps for mounting the motor and double check that everything was done correctly there.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I was going to suggest that you doublecheck the motor installation as well. You might have made an error there. The only other thing i can think of is that maybe you got a guard that was made just a bit too small? Not likely. I would recheck the motor mount and the tension adjustment on the belt. Good luck
      \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Comment

Working...
      X