X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R82001 Lifetime warranty ??

Hello, I just bought a R82001 12volt drill from Home Depot in Vancouver BC, Canada. They had a sign on the wall and the salesman told me that because I bought it before the end of Dec 2003 that the product has lifetime warranty. Is this true ? Is there someplace I can get it in writing to protect my warranty after the 3 year period ?

Thanks

you might try the website of the maker. I purchased a ridgid miter saw and salesman told me the same. I was able to find the warranty online.

Comment

I have searched and searched the Ridgig website and could find nothing about it.

Comment

Try this link
        http://www.ridgid.com/newsite/manual...ceWarranty.pdf
        murph

Comment

Don't forget to make a copy of your receipt - laminating the copy wouldn't be a bad idea. The original HD receipt is going to deteriorate before the tool will. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Don't use a hot lamination process - Some of the others havr said it turns the receipt black. Just passin' on some info. Rick

Comment

Scan your copy and save it on a back-up diskette or CD and print as many new copy as you need if you ever need it. I woulsd also save it in a folder with a picture of your tool for the insurance if something ever happen to your tool.

Comment

Working...
              X