X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Port Battery Charger

I just recently received a 4 piece Rigid Cordless Combo Kit. I had the charger plugged in for about 6 hours and the fan turned on and would not stop. I had to unplug the unit. When I plug it in again the fan immediately turns on. Does anyone know why this happens?

because that's the way it is supposed to work. The manual specifically tells you not to leave it plugged in when you are not charging a battery.

Comment

Every time I open the fridge a light comes on.

Any explainations? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I have my charger plugged-in. No fan. It's been plugged-in for 5 months now. The fan starts when the battery is inserted.

Comment

Originally posted by gan:
          I have my charger plugged-in. No fan. It's been plugged-in for 5 months now. The fan starts when the battery is inserted.
          That is correct. The fan should only operate with a battery inserted, and will continue even after charging is complete.

Comment

My apologies...I mis-read the manual (at least I read it [img]smile.gif[/img] )

Anyway, if you remove the battery pack after it has been charged, the fan should shut off on the charger. If it doesn't, I would say it needs to be serviced.

Kevin

Comment

Working...
            X