Bateery auto ejecting!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bateery auto ejecting!

Been boring through some floor joists with the hammerdrill driver from the 4pc combo set. I did not have it set to hammer function but when the boring got ruff, a lot of vibration the battery would pop off all on its lonesome. Pretty tuff case survived the 8 plus foot falls without a mork. Why is it doing this? Any help, my other battery hasn't done this once. I don't see any difference between them. Thanks all John I am very happy with this set so far just a little diappointed in this problem. I upgradedfrom a firestorm set precisely for this reason. Thanks again and Merry Christmas. John

I have had the same problem when using a 1" spade bit to bore through 2x4 studs. Drilling allong then the battery just falls to the floor. This and the bag are my only two complaints so far.

Comment

Rollisd did both your batteries do this? I marked mine and only one is doing it and only when boring joists. John

Comment

if it's less than 90 days, take it back and swap for new unit, if this is your business, it would be annoying.

Jake

Comment

I am sure I'm over 90 and I just put the other battery in for the over head stuff. Funny I dont see any difference in them but thought ridgid should know just in case. I was more concerned it would wind up being a issue with all their batteries. The lack of replies saying me to leeds me to belive that it is a random event, I hope. John

Comment

Seems to be both batteries. Friend of mine has had it happen once. I can't seem to find a pattern. Doesn't happen every time, only when you least expect it.

Comment

Working...
            X