Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need parts for a Ridgid Miter saw case.

I just read in another thread that the parts are not available online. Does this also mean that they are no longer available? Or just via that venue?

I have a tool 40J7 E85575A

The handle snapped in the cold last week. Is there an "exploded view" of this piece anywhere?
    Can I find a dealer locally?

Re: Need parts for a Ridgid Miter saw case.

The model and serial you posted are what is on the saw motor itself. the CORRECT model and serial numbers are on the stand itself at the back in the center ad are probably MS 12500 or MS12501. As an aside I have been told by reliable authority that tis branch of Ridgid Tools was bought out by Home Depot. I had problems with a similar saw and had the very same numbers quoted. A tool repair store i went to suggested where to look and thus solved the problem with the Model and serial number.

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker View Post
      I just read in another thread that the parts are not available online. Does this also mean that they are no longer available? Or just via that venue?

I have a tool 40J7 E85575A

The handle snapped in the cold last week. Is there an "exploded view" of this piece anywhere?
      Can I find a dealer locally?
      Stryker....Get the correct model number as Sawitall noted and skroll to the bottom of this screen and.......
      1-Click on "Ridge Tool Co."
      2-Go to top of next screen and click on "support"
      3-Follow the steps to find Service centers in your area.
      4-Follow the steps to find parts lists and drawings of your tool
      5-There is also a path to obtaining parts on line
      Good luck.....Come back to us if you have more questions.....Ray

Comment

Guys, Stryker started this thread almost 5 years ago. I think your advice is a little on the late side.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
          Guys, Stryker started this thread almost 5 years ago. I think your advice is a little on the late side.
          Thanks Badger!!! Duh!
          Who knows. Maybe he's still out there waiting for an answer..........Ray

Comment

Working...
          X