X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ts3650 outfeed table

does anyone know were i can find an aftermarket outfeed table that attatches to the 3650 like some of the delta saws have. ive seen tables that attatch to the undertable side of the bolts that hold the rear fence rails and a u shaped bracket goes under the rails and allows for a table top to be attatched on the other side of the rails and holds the table on a sort hinge so that it can swing down when not in use. but i havent seen anything to fit the ts 3650. even plans for such a table would be great.

thanks

I'm personally not aware of any aftermarket, ready to bolt-on, outfeed table for the 3650. You might want to give HTC(Shop Solutions, L.C.) a call at 1-800-624-2027, they might be able to custom make something for you.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

A REAL woodworker would make his own.

What was that phone number again? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      Lorax
      "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

CONKLE

ROCKLER.COM HAS A KIT, PART# 23316, THAT LOOKS LIKE WHAT YOU ARE DESCRIBING. ITS ABOUT $85. ONE POTENTIAL DRAWBACK- THE MOUNTING HARDWARE MAY INTERFERE WITH THE REAR RAIL MOUNTING TO THE TABLE.

ANOTHER SOURCE IS AMERICAN WOODWORKER MAGAZINE. ISSUE 104 (MAY, 2004, PAGE 80) HAS PLANS FOR AN OUTFEED TABLE AND UNDER SAW STORAGE UNIT. ALTHOUGH NOT FEATURED AS SPECIFICALLY BUILT FOR A 3650, THE INSTRUCTUIONS ARE DETAILED ENOUGH TO ALLOW THE TABLE TO BE ADAPTED TO ALMOST ANY CONTRACTOR SAW. ITS LARGE AND A LITTLE PRICEY ($200 FOR THE MATERIALS).

ADDITIONALLY, SOMEWHERE ON THIS FORUM, THERE IS A THREAD THAT SHOWS AN OUTFEED TABLE, HINGED AS YOU MENTIONED, ATTACHED TO THE SAW THROUGH THE WEBBED CAST IRON EXTENSION WIGS OF A TS3612. WITHOUT SIMILARLY WEBBED EXTENSION WIGS, THOUGH, THIS MAY NOT BE ADAPTABLE TO A 3650.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR FUNCTION OVER FORM, SEND ME AN EMAIL AND I'LL SEND YOU INFO ON AN OUTFEED TABLE I BUILT FOR A TS2412 WHICH DOUBLES AS A SAW TABLE COVER AND LIGHT DUTY ASSEMBLY TABLE. IT ALSO MOUNTS TO THE SAW TWO DIFFERENT WAYS TO ACCOMODATE BOTH WIDE AND 8' OUTFEED. I USED LESS THAN 1 SHEET OF SANDED PLYWOOD AND APPROX. $80 OF BOLTS, WASHERS, HINGES AND ANGLE IRON.
        IF YOU\'RE WORKING HARD, YOU\'RE DOING IT WRONG

Comment

I made 2 roll around shop cabinets with corian tops that serve as outfeed or side extension tables for my 3650 table saw.

They are also useful for other jobs around the shop.

I store my circ. saws, jig saws, and belt sanders in one of the cabinets and my planes, draw knives, spoke shaves, etc. in the other.

Even my router table is a roll around, that is the same height as my table saw and could double as an outfeed table if need be.

[ 07-21-2005, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: CARPENTERDON ]
          Dimensional Carpentry & Custom Woodworking
          Historic Renovations, Restoration, & Custom Log Homes

I Beat The Competition Hammersdown!

Comment

Working...
          X