X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXACTLINE™ LASER ALIGNMENT SYSTEM QUESTION

Is the exactline system tranferable to last years ridgid saws? I have the ms 1290 and would like to modify my saw if possible. How bright is the exactline system ? can you see the line in daylight? How long to the batteries last. Does it shine on one or both sides of the blade?

Originally posted by mauiguy99:
    Is the exactline system tranferable to last years ridgid saws? - No

How bright is the exactline system ? can you see the line in daylight? - In direct sunlight no, in the shade yes

How long to the batteries last. - That would depend on how often you use the saw

Does it shine on one or both sides of the blade? - Only on the LH side of the blade
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

hey good questions. first let me start by saying that the laser shouldnt be transfered because the guard that sits over the blade is tinted, the old saws are not. the laser is activated only when the trigger is pushed and turns of as soon as your cut is made, rather than turning on the laser and possible leaving it on. the batteries are watch batteries witch your can pretty much purchase anywhere. as for using outside, i recommend using red tinted safety goggles which will let you see the laser while working outside in the sun. keep in mind anything you purchase thats ridgid before january is gauranteed for life. even batteries on the cordless tools. believe it or not. talk atcha.

Comment

Working...
      X